1. Click “Join Us” on our Homepage.
2. Key in your full name, NRIC, email and password.
3. Make sure you click “Accept” for the “Terms & Conditions”.
4. Click “Sign Up”.
5. Click “Yes” to proceed with your registration.
Upon successful account creation, you will receive an email in your registered email with your login ID, password and link to access your account. You may click on the link and login using your email and created password. Next, update your profile with the required information to fully access the functions and features of MyHeart portal.
1. Go to My Account > My Profile.
2. Click “User Setting”.
3. Under “Security”, click “Change Password”.
4. Key in your “Current Password” and “New Password”.
5. Click “Update Password” and select “Yes” to proceed with the password change.
1. Click “Log in” in the top right corner.
2. Select “Forgot your password?” on the log-in page.
3. Enter your email, open your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions that we’ve sent you.
Unfortunately, MyHeart does not support updating your login email address. If an email change is of necessity, you may contact us at email@example.com and our team will assist in the change of email.
To help us serve you better, you are required to update your profile by filing in the necessary information to gain access to all the initiatives. Once you have completed your profile update, you will be able to access and enjoy all our facilitations.